Quantity: 1 available
Step boldly into a new arena of library programming with lifetime gamer and Ann Arbor's library technology manager, Eli Neiburger.
As a leading expert on producing videogame tournaments and events, Neiburger explains why videogame programming holds huge potential for libraries. Follow these practical and proven guidelines to get answers to all your questions--from convincing the skeptics to getting audience feedback through your blog.
- Gain familiarity with the basics of gaming culture, software, and hardware
- Understand how videogaming events fit into the library
- Learn what works and what doesn't from the experiences of the nation's leading expert
- Conduct a tournament in your library--including how to plan, set up, and run any size event
- Market the events, build an audience, and get feedback
Title: Gamers ... in the Library?!: The Why, What, and How of Videogame Tournaments for All Ages
Categories: Games and Hobbies,
Publisher: Alpharetta, Georgia, U.S.A., Amer Library Assn: 2007
ISBN Number: 0838909442
ISBN Number 13: 9780838909447
Binding: Trade Paperback
Book Condition: Fine
Weight: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 105819
Description: A clean, unmarked copy with a tight binding.